So some days off with the family from now on, that’s good! No cell phone, no emails, but for sure my iPad, Canon cameras and lens, and my netbook for the pictures ;-)
Quite a big program, this time in France, and more precisely in Brittany. All in all 2’400km with the car and some km on foot.
Different stops planed:
- Lamotte Beuvron, in the French Centre region, the capital of the Tarte Tatin, at the … Villa Tatin.
- Lannion, in the north-western France, Brittany.
- From there, we will have a 6-days stroll through the Côte de Granit Rose, till Port-Blanc:
- Lannion – Trebeurden
- Trebeurden – Kerenoc
- Kerenoc – Ploumanac’h
- Ploumanac’h – Trestel
- Trestel – La Pointe du Château / Port-Blanc
- We will stay 4 days at Combrit Saint Marine, further on in Brittany (between Quimper and Concarneau) at the Ferme Saint Vennec.
- Then we will be at the Château de Chanteloire during 2 days, which is located in Chouzy-sur-Cisse in the middle of the Châteaux of the Loire Valley region.
So quite a long journey with the car, but hopefully we should see and visit some interesting places!