On 27th December 2004, I received my new gadget / smartphone / Nokia 7760. After some days of intensive usage, my first opinion about it.
This model is similar to Nokia 7610 but differs in preset applications and a more strict design for business users.
List of features
- Battery life: talk time up to 3 hours, standby time up to 250 hours
- Full charging time 1.5 hours
- High-contrast graphic display shows 65000 colors (TFT) and has the resolution of 176×208 pixels, 35х41 mm, not a touchscreen
- Navi key has 5 positions
- Symbian OS version 7.0s
- Megapixel camera – max resolution is 1152 x 864 pixels, recording 3GP clips with sound (Sub QCIF or QCIF) with the duration of up to 10 minutes. A possibility to edit photos and video. Night mode
- Weight: 118 g
- Memory: 8 MB of memory are shared dynamically between the phone book, a calendar, messages, images and applications, RS-MMC cards expansion connector (64 MB card in a standard kit) A possibility to assign a photo to a name in the phone book
- Vibrating alert, polyphonic call melodies, True Tones
- Loud speaker
- Connectivity: WAP 2.0, Bluetooth, GPRS (4+2), synchronization with PC via Bluetooth or IrDA, SyncML, SMIL, Instant Messaging, MMS
- mp3 player
Size compared to the Nokia 6610i